sultan box office collection in 3 days
Sultan Khan’s Sultan within three days would earn 100 crores. However, the film’s director Ali Abbas Zafar fell for the third day of the collection. Despite the film were released on Eid so far has broken records of all movies. According to trade analyst Taran Adarsh, a film in the first three days at the Indian box office records, has earned Rs 105.3 crore. The earlier record Bajrangi Bhaijaan ‘was the name. How much spilled Sultan’s collection …
– Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma starrer, released on Wednesday, the day before the Indian box office, the film has collected Rs 36.5 crore.
– On Thursday, the second day of the film showed a slight increase in earnings. The daily collection of film 37.3 crore.
– On Friday, the third day, the film collected 31.5 crore film, the first day is less than Rs 5 crore.
Salman himself broke the record
– Sultan Salman himself through the last Eid release ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan‘ broke the record.
So far, with earnings of Rs 103 crore, “Bajrangi … ‘Highest First Weekend opener was released on Eid.
Please tell the 2009 releases are continually on Eid Salman. However, they missed the opportunity in 2013, Khan was able to get.
SRK’s Chennai Express was released in 2013 on the occasion of Eid, the first weekend grossed Rs 100 crore.
Trade pundits are really buzz
– First Trade pundits movie releases in three days earlier had indicated that the film will cross the 100 million mark. His prediction proved true.
– Trade analyst Amod Mehra said, ” Sultan ‘in the first three days will be included in the 100 crore club. The first Saturday of the film are the Chances to earn Rs 150 crore. ”
– Trade analyst Vinod Mirani says, “Salman’s last release ‘Prem Ratan dhan payo than’ ‘Sultan’ is not much of a budget. As a result, the ticket rates have not increased. While the ‘Prem Ratan … ‘tickets were expensive. the terms’ Sultan ‘box office (single and multiplex owner) could bumper collection. the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ can break the record. ”
– Trade Atul Mohan Pandit said, “There’s long been a big film. The audience is also eagerly awaited. Sunday advance booking of the film has started and we are seeing the stamp price increase despite the shows are full in a few hours. Weekend is also quite long. so the film Salman easily surpassed the previous best in the collection is five days. within three weeks it will be included in the 300 crore club . the box office can be a new record. “