If any messenger service represents the meaning of “carpe diem”, it must be Snapchat. today learn about how to delete snapchat account
This application is known for its temporary nature. Messages, images, and videos will disappear forever within seconds after the recipient takes a look at them. And just as your messages dissolve into a heartbeat, Snapchat has made it so quick and easy for your entire account to disappear forever.
Are you ready to let your Snapchat account go? If you have been naughty or nice, sometimes your best bet is to let go and start clean.
- how to log out facebook account from messenger
- find out who blocked on facebook and Whatsapp
Whatever the reason we may be gone, we are here to help you through the process. There are two ways to access the Snapchat account removal page.
There are the two methods of delete snapchat account
How to delete your Snapchat account (method 1)
- Go to from any browser https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account (you can not delete the account from the actual application).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm that it is not a robot.
- Select “Sign In”.
- Enter your username and password one more time.
- Select “Delete My Account”, all the way at the bottom.
- Are you ready! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, just log in again to reactivate your account.
How to Delete Your Snapchat Account (method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select “Support” in the “Company” section.
- Now Select “Learn the basics”
- Select “Account Settings”
- Select “Delete an account”