When you hear about Highest currency one currency comes to mind that is US Dollar. Because US Dollar is more powerful money in the world.
Today you can learn something do. Like I am sharing about the Top 10 highest currency value in the world.
which are those and what is the value of the money everything you are going to learn?
The recent increase in the Fed’s federal funds rate to 0.25% is an indicator of the future strength of the US dollar. In its present form, the US currency has one of the strongest exchange rates in the world.After the fall of the euro in the last two to three years, the dollar has made additional gains on the yuan and the yen. This can position the dollar for further future gains against these currencies.
While the euro is currently stronger than the dollar, high fluctuations in the value of the euro suggest that the currency is unstable. Only 6 of 55 international currencies are stronger than the dollar, as of February 2016.
Only 6 of 55 international currencies are stronger than the dollar, as of December 2016.
Money is the most importance and powerful thing in this world. Each country has their own currency and each country has power and energy to buy the product, some can buy a bigger number and some can buy less number of the product.
Today in this article I am sharing the important thing about money.
Top 10 country highest currency value world 2016 The highest currency value country has the powerful currency to make a trade.
Top 10 Country Highest Currency Value World
10) United State Dollars USD (1 USD = 1US Dollar)
The USD is the most powerful currency in the world because of its technology and economies. There are many names for the US Dollar such has $, USD, US Dollar.
100 cents are combined to form a 1 US Dollar. USD is the most used currency in the international trading and transaction.
9) Switzerland Franc (1 Franc = 1.05 US Dollar)
- Switzerland has its own official currency of Swiss Franc that is available in the coins and notes which are from “Swiss national bank”.
- The official and legal symbol of this currency which is presented by the Swiss franc is CHF the previous was SFr and this currency is available on 5, 10 & 20 centimes and 1/2, 1, 2 & 5 francs as coins.
- In Top 10 country with highest currency value in the world, Switzerland has ranked to no 9 compare with another country in the world. Switzerland was declared as the world’s richest country in the year 2011.
8) European Euro ( 1 EURO =1.13 US Dollar )
- The most European countries like Belgium, Spain, Germany, Netherlands and remaining other hold the currency of the euro.
- The euro is available in the notes as well-had coins, the official name is European currency EURO is given in 1995.
- The banknote is available in the value of €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200 and €500 while In the coins are available in the value of 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1 and €2.
- The biggest currency note of euro is € 500 is equal to the 566.05 US Dollar.
- In Top 10 country with highest currency value in the world, the European EURO has ranked to no 8 compare with another country in the world.
7) Cayman Island Dollar (1CI$ = 1.22 US Dollar )
- The Cayman Island is the member of United Kingdom its official currency is Cayman Island Dollar that was introduced in 1972 replacing with one Jamaican Dollar.
- The symbol of the Cayman Island was KYD now it is CI$. The banknote as 1,5, 10, 25, 50, 100 CI Dollars and coins as 1, 5, and 25 cents.
- In Top 10 country with highest currency value in the world, the Cayman Island has ranked to no 7 compare with another country in the world.
6) Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 US Dollar )
- Jordan is an Arabic Country all the Arabic country has its own official currency known has Diner the symbol is JOD.
- The Central Bank of Jordan declared the note of Jordanian Dinar as 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 50, the coins of the Jordanian Dinar are coins as ½, one qirsh, 2½, 5, ten piasters, ¼, ½ and 1 dinar.
- Compare with the USD United States dollars one JOD is equal to the 1.41 USD.
- In top 10 country highest currency value world, the Jordanian Diner has ranked to no 6 compare with another country in the world.
5) UK Pound Sterling & Gibraltar Pound (1GBP = 1.54 US Dollar)
- Officially the United Kingdom’s has nine regions that use the currency or sometimes simply as the pound sterling pronounced the nickname of Has Quid. Britain Pound Falkland Islands Pound both are the equal.
- Great Britain Pound symbolic representation GBP and 1 GBP is equal to the 1.54 United States dollar.
- The Bank of England has the note of £ 5, £ 10, 20 £ £ 50 while 1 £ and £ 100 in the UK are used like currency notes has announced has the official currency notes, but they rarely are used.
- Similarly, Bank has issued coins of are 1 penny, 2 penny, 5 penny, 10 penny, 20 penny, 50 penny, £1 and £2 that frequently used and the rarely used coins are 3 penny, 4 penny, 25 penny, £5, £20, £500 (Silver Kilo) and £1,000 (Gold Kilo).
- In top 10 country highest currency value world, the UK Pound Sterling & Gibraltar Pound has ranked to no 5 compare with another country in the world.
4) Latvian Lats and the EURO (1 LVL = 1.61 US Dollar)
- On January 1st, 2014 the currency of Latvia was declared as euro but before this, the country’s currency was the last since 1922.
- Symbolically it is abbreviated as LVL while the denotation of the currency is Ls and 1 LVL is equivalent to 1.61 USD.
- In top 10 countries, highest currency value world, the Latvian Lats and The Euro has ranked to no 4 compare with another country in the world.
3) Omani Rial (1 OMR = 2.60 US Dollar)
- Oman is an Arabic country and the currency currently use in Oman is Omani Rial that officially announced in 1970.
- One rial of Oman is equal to $2.60 United States dollars.
- The Central Bank of Oman officially introduces the banknotes of 100 baisa, 200 baias, ½ rials, 1 rials, 5 rials, 10 rials, 20 rials and 50 rials. Also, the coins announce by the bank are 5, 10, 25, 50 baias that used commonly in the country.
- In top 10 country highest currency value world, the Omani Rial has ranked to no 3 compare with another country in the world.
2) Bahraini Dinar (1 BHD 2.65 US Dollar)
- Bahrain is the smallest Island country which is located nearby the western shorelines of the Persian Gulf the official currency of this country is a diner.
- 1000 files are combined to make 1 Bahraini dinar, One Bahraini Dinar is equivalent to 2.65 United States dollar.
- After the declaration from the Central Bank of Bahrain, the bank notes use in the country is BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10 and BD 20. Similarly, the coins are ½ BD, 5 BD, 10 BD, 25 BD, 50 BD and 100 BD.
- In top 10 country highest currency value world, the Omani Rial has ranked to no 4 compare with another country in the world.
1) Kuwaiti Dinar (1 KWD = 3.38 US Dollar)
- Here is the leading and beating the currency all over the world that is Kuwaiti Dinar from Kuwait, Kuwait is an Arabic country have country borders with Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
- Symbolically the Kuwaiti Dinar is represented as KWD or K.D.
- The Central Bank of Kuwait issues the bank notes of a 1⁄4 dinar, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10 and 20 dinars while coins with values of 5 fils, 10 fils, 20 fils, 50 fils and 100 fils.
- Resembling with United State dollar the value of 1 Kuwaiti Dinars is equal to 3.38 USD. The negotiations are in progress with the other five Gulf Arab countries to peg the currency.
- Resembling with United State dollar the value of 1 Kuwaiti Dinars is equal to 3.38 USD.
These are the highest currency value in the world.
- Kuwaiti Dinar (1 KWD = 3.38 US Dollar)
- Bahraini Dinar (1 BHD 2.65 US Dollar)
- Omani Rial (1 OMR = 2.60 US Dollar)
- Latvian Lats and the EURO (1 LVL = 1.61 US Dollar)
- Gibraltar Pound (1GIP = 1.54 US Dollar)
- Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 US Dollar
- Cayman Island Dollar (1CI$ = 1.22 US Dollar )
- European Euro ( 1 EURO =1.13 US Dollar )
- Switzerland Franc (1 Franc = 1.05 US Dollar)
- United State Dollars USD (1 USD = 1US Dollar)
- British Pound GBP ( 1 GBP = 1.34 US Dollar)
- Australian Dollar AUD (1 AUD = 0.77 US Dollar)
- Canadian Dollar CAD ( 1 CAD = 0.79 US Dollar)
- Brunei Dollar BND ( 1 BND = 0.74 US Dollar)
- Libyan Dinar LYD (1 LYD = 0.73 US Dollar)
- Singapore Dollar SGD (1 SDG = 0.73 US Dollar)
- New Zealand Dollar NZD (1 NZD = 0.70 US Dollar)
- Brazil Real BRL (1 BRL = 0.30 US Dollar)
- Israel New Shekel ILS (1 ILS = 0.29 US Dollar)
- Turkish Lira TRY (1 TRY = 0.26 US Dollar)
let me know about today’s post below in comment section.
Comment and Share with your friends: